Volunteer support continues to be the essential factor in hosting stART on the Street events; without the gracious time and dedication from our volunteers, stART could not take place!
There are a variety of tasks open to anyone ages 14 and older. Some tasks include, but are not limited to - assisting with artist arrival, tent set up, moving of tables and chairs, set up info area, merchandise sales, trash collection, and much more! Festival hours are 11am to 6pm, but our busiest times are during setup and breakdown - from 6am to 11am and 6pm to 8pm.
Volunteer groups from local schools, businesses, and organizations are always welcome!
If you would like to sign up to be a volunteer for the upcoming festival on Sunday, September 16th (rain date September 23rd) please fill out the form below. The festival will take place on Worcester's Park Ave between Pleasant and Highland Streets.
Questions? Email Stacy at
Volunteer & Festival Guidelines
- stART on the Street events are one day outdoor festivals on paved street surfaces in Worcester, MA.
- You must commit to both the Sunday, September 16th festival date and, in the event of rain, Sunday, September 23rd.
- Volunteers must be professional, polite and courteous while representing stART on the Street - no smoking, swearing, or alcohol consumption is allowed while volunteering.
- stART on the Street Volunteer t-shirt will be provided. Coordinators recommend volunteers also be prepared with the following:
- Sneakers or comfortable shoes,
- Pants or shorts, whatever you can move around in comfortably is fine,
- A long sleeve shirt/layer to wear under the stART t-shirt, especially if volunteering before 9 or after 6,
- A change of shirt if planning to stay at the festival once the volunteering shift ends.
- Successful registration will be confirmed by email.
- stART Coordinators reserve the right to reject any applicant at their discretion.
- If you have a have a group that would like to volunteer please email with your group name, the amount of people, and available time frame.